Jul 29, 2012
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes it is.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Fast Can Hiv Symptoms Appear?
- Can You Get Infected By Hiv Without Ejaculation?
- What Does It Mean If You Hiv Test Comes Back Nonreactive?
- What Happens If Hepatitis B Is Left Untreated?
- Can A Person Be Hiv Infected And Have No Symptoms For Ten Years?
- Does An Elevated Red Blood Count Indicate Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.