Just spoke to my consultant.

Hi doctor.

I was unable to find anything in your archives regarding this subject. I live in Spain and due to the language issue (Im not great at Spanish)I would like a little clarification.

My consultant told me this morning that there is treatment in the pipeline that maybe able to help those of us with unshifting CD4 counts. I have been stuck at CD4 225/undetectable for the last 2 years. How hopeful should I be of such a treatment appearing in the foreseeable future?

I hope you can help and thank you for your time.

I am not sure what he might be referring to. Unfortunately, thus far, we haven't been able to come up with a solution for this.

hiv pos and itp
Swollen glands for many months after infection