my CD4 down, and my VL up.

I AM WORRIED BECAUSE MY CD4 COUNT IS 258 --- AND MY VIRAL LOAD IS 61000 --- FEEL VERY BAD EVERY DAY,FEVER EACH DAY,CAN NOT WALK MUCH, I TAKE ALL MY MEDS NOW, BUT DID NOT TAKE THEM MUCH LAST YEAR, JUST WHEN I FELT LIKE IT.....WHAT IS HAPPENING....NOW I HAVE A NODULE INSIDE MY BELLY, IT HURTS, AND MY HEMOGLOBIN IS 10.5---I AM A MAN OF 41 YEARS OF AGE AND WAS INFECTED SOME TIME ABOUT 16 YEARS AGO.

There are several issues going on here. Is your viral load 61,000 now while you are on treatment? If so, the HIV meds may not be working and may require an adjustment. Has your hemoglobin always been low, or is this an acute drop from being normal before? Some HIV meds, other medications, or medical problems could result in having a low hemoglobin. I am not sure what you are describing in/on your belly, and whether it is in the skin or deeper. All of these things should be checked out by your doctor.

Is it back?
Does my VL give any indication of the length of time I was infected?