|Is it back?
Jul 22, 2012
I completed tx for Hep.C 6/8/12 and had a relapse on alcohol and now my liver is swollen. What`s the percentage that it`s back?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
When you say completed, I assume you completed a full course and your HCV viral load was undetectable after completing treatment? If so, there is a very good chance that it won't come back. But you are still in a time window where relapse of the virus infection is possible, and alcohol could contribute to that. A six month follow-up viral load test after completing treatment will be definitive.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Chances Of Getting Cervical Cancer If You Are Monogamous
- How Long After Sex Do Symptoms Of A Std Occur?
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.