Is it back?

I completed tx for Hep.C 6/8/12 and had a relapse on alcohol and now my liver is swollen. What`s the percentage that it`s back?

When you say completed, I assume you completed a full course and your HCV viral load was undetectable after completing treatment? If so, there is a very good chance that it won't come back. But you are still in a time window where relapse of the virus infection is possible, and alcohol could contribute to that. A six month follow-up viral load test after completing treatment will be definitive.

Thyroid Question
my CD4 down, and my VL up.