Thyroid Question

Hi...I am currently being treated for HCV with the triple treatment cocktail of victrelis, riba,and interferon. I am in wk 17 and my thyroid function tests are starting to go off. The number is going up, so I am hypo...should I be taking meds for this now as opposed to waiting until I am done with treatment?

You don't indicate what the results are currently, whether you have underlying thyroid disease prior to starting HCV treatment, and/or whether you had levels drawn previously. So difficult to comment on your question.

hbvdna
Is it back?