HIV + want to have a baby
Jul 15, 2012
I'm a women aged 35 and HIV +. My CD4 count has raised from 39 to 800 I desparately want to have a second child is it possible for me to have a health baby.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, it is possible. You should consult with an obstetrician who has experience with HIV infection and pregnancy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Natural Immune System Boosters For Hiv
- What Are Some High Risk Behaviors For Contracting Hiv?
- Physical Therapy Exercises For Peripheral Neuropathy
- I Feel Dizzy Am I Infected With Hiv
- Is A Black Sore Inside The Gum A Sign Of Hiv Or Aids?
- How Long Do Glands Stay Swollen When Infected With Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.