HIV + want to have a baby
Jul 15, 2012
I'm a women aged 35 and HIV +. My CD4 count has raised from 39 to 800 I desparately want to have a second child is it possible for me to have a health baby.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, it is possible. You should consult with an obstetrician who has experience with HIV infection and pregnancy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Sore Throat An Ars Symptom?
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Urine?
- Std That Causes Sharp Pain On Left Side Of Stomach
- What Are Some Ways You Can Get Std's?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.