HIV + want to have a baby
Jul 15, 2012
I'm a women aged 35 and HIV +. My CD4 count has raised from 39 to 800 I desparately want to have a second child is it possible for me to have a health baby.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, it is possible. You should consult with an obstetrician who has experience with HIV infection and pregnancy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Skin And Hiv
- What Parts Of The Body Are Affected By Chlamydia?
- What Does It Means If Someone Have Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
- What Doctor Treats Herpes?
- What Color Is The Genital Warts Discharge?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.