Viral vs. CD-4 Count

My viral load is undetectable and my cd-4 count is 148. I am farely healthy but is there a way to keep my viral undectable while mainting a healthier cd-4 count. Two years ago I had a cd-4 count of 16 and spent two weeks in the hospitol. Is it better to have an unbdectable viral load and a cd-4 count of less than 200 (or 150 in my case).

Although you don't indicate that you are taking HIV meds, I assume with the undetectable viral load that your are. Unfortunately there is no solution in your case or in others who started with very low CD4 counts and are now stuck with counts below 200. In some cases, there can be a continued rise over several years, as long as the viral load remains undetectable, whereas in others the CD4 count persists at this lower level. Although it is not optimal, it is better to be in this situation with an undetectable viral load.

2 small blips...shoud i be worried?
All numbers are "normal" except total CD4 count