Understanding HIV and Labs

i've been on treatment for about two years but i had to change my last regimen which was azt and tenolam the azt drained my blood dry the doctor would refuse it was the cause i only panicked when i collapsed was hospitalised of of course changed docs and and my intial hb 3.4 after cd4 219 however after the transufussion my hb jumped to 13.4 and cd4 634 now after 6 months on tenolam nevirapine i went to clinic my cd4 was 320 hb 12 the dr i saw started accussing me of promiscuity please advice which test should i ask for when next i go for labs good docs are hard to come by in zim the one who nearly killed me is a specalist and the one who diagnosed my acute anemia was just a fresh one out of school but then we had to pray a lot to get guidance to a good doctor it only took 3 min with him and yet my old doc was refusing the drugs were responsble sorry brevity is not one of mine gifts

Assuming you are taking your medications as prescribed, it is hard to know what is going on with your CD4 count. It would be unusual to see your CD4 count decrease from 634 to 320 while on HIV treatment. Other numbers to follow if you can get them are the CD4 percent and the HIV viral load. If the CD4% has not changed, then the decrease in CD4 count is probably not real. If your HIV viral load is not detectable, then the medications are working, and again the CD4 count change was probably not real.

if hbv dna viral load 1703 iu/ml treatment required
2 small blips...shoud i be worried?