|if hbv dna viral load 1703 iu/ml treatment required
Jul 15, 2012
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Probably not acutely. But you should discuss this with a liver specialist to see whether any other blood tests or scans are indicated at this time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Neuropathy An Ars Symptom?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sore Testicles Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.