if hbv dna viral load 1703 iu/ml treatment required
Jul 15, 2012
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Probably not acutely. But you should discuss this with a liver specialist to see whether any other blood tests or scans are indicated at this time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hepatitis C Test Is Negative Can I Still Have It
- Can I Get Hiv By Drinking Out Of The Same Glass As An Infected Person?
- Benzocaine And Thrush
- Whats The Percentage Chance Of A Man Getting Hiv From A Woman?
- Is There A Relation Between Homosexuality And Hiv?
- Early Signs Of Hiv Sore Throat After 8 Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.