|hepatitis b and hbv dna
Jul 15, 2012
my hbsag+ve,hbeag-ve,sgpt 91 and hbv dna is 463iu/ml is treatment require.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Probably not acutely. But you should discuss this with a liver specialist and see whether any other blood tests or scans are indicated to determine whether treatment is indicated at this time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- What Cells Does Hiv Affect?
- Average Life Expectancy With Hiv Usa
- Without A Rash How Can A Doctor Determine If You Have Shingles
- What Is The Chlamydia And Gonorrhea Test Called?
- What Color Are Herpes Bumps?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.