HBV QN PCR Value Question
Jul 15, 2012
I got Hepatitis B from a blood transfusion 30 years ago. My HBV QN PCR level is now just over 3,000,000 mIU/mL. What is the significance of this value? Is there a range for this level?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The range of HBV is around 20 IU to 100 million IU/mL. Your value is in the average range. I suggest you discuss your results with a liver specialist to determine if treatment is indicated at this point.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.