Jul 15, 2012
HI Dr. I am suffring from HCV. 7 months earlier my viral load was 8067766. and i have chek this recently it has decreased. can you help me weather it is virus is increased or decreased.. please lt me know the normal range of viral load for HCV.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what both values were. A viral load of 8 million copies/mL would be considered slightly higher than average. The range is 20 copies to 100 million copies/mL.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does It Mean When Hiv Is Lying Dormant In Your Body?
- What To Do If Your Partner Has Herpes?
- Will Hpv 16 And Hpv 18 Go Away On Its Own?
- What Can You Take To Make Chlamydia Go Away?
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Symptoms Of Chlamydia After Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.