weird cd4 - vl counts

hi doctors, i was diagnosed july 14 2011 with a viral load of 269k, and cd4 of 220. my doctor started me with efavirenz, lamivudine and zidovudine. november 2011 my vl was undetectable then cd4 went up to 330. here's the weird part, last march 2012, i got a fever (3days), she got my sputum tested and saw an AFB culture:positive for mycrobacterium other than tuberculosis. got my cd4 today and it reads 210, vl undetectable. she couldnt understand what caused the sudden downfall. may i have your insights on this? im currently on rifampicin, azithromycin and ethambutol (twice a day). im worried it will continue to fall in the coming days. i cough very seldom so she considers the bacteria as "not active", i had diarrhea earlier today but gone after lunch. thanks so much for your answer!

safe victim

Although it is unusual to get infections with this kind of bacteria when your CD4 count is > 200, it can happen. Given that your viral load remains undetectable and you remain on your HIV meds, it is possible that this additional infection has resulted in your CD4 count decreasing.

Trofile Blood Test
Blood Work Ratios, etc