Hepatitis test Results Explanation
Jul 8, 2012
Please interprete this result in simple terms for me.
Hep B Surface Ab <2 0.0-100 Hepatitis Be Ag Non Reactive Hepatitis Be Ab reactive Hep B Core IgG reactive
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were obtained. It appears you have been exposed to hepatitis B virus (HBV), but it is not clear from these test results whether you have cleared the infection or have chronic infection. You should consult with a liver specialist to sort this out.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.