|Hepatitis test Results Explanation
Jul 8, 2012
Please interprete this result in simple terms for me.
Hep B Surface Ab <2 0.0-100 Hepatitis Be Ag Non Reactive Hepatitis Be Ab reactive Hep B Core IgG reactive
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were obtained. It appears you have been exposed to hepatitis B virus (HBV), but it is not clear from these test results whether you have cleared the infection or have chronic infection. You should consult with a liver specialist to sort this out.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Woman With Hiv Have Vaginal Discharge?
- Will I Never Be Able To Have Unprotected Sex With Herpes?
- What Should I Expect Once I Take An Antibiotic For My Chlamydia?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What Happens If Genital Herpes Goes Untreated?
- What Are The Lasting Effects Of Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.