|Hepatitis test Results Explanation
Jul 8, 2012
Please interprete this result in simple terms for me.
Hep B Surface Ab <2 0.0-100 Hepatitis Be Ag Non Reactive Hepatitis Be Ab reactive Hep B Core IgG reactive
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were obtained. It appears you have been exposed to hepatitis B virus (HBV), but it is not clear from these test results whether you have cleared the infection or have chronic infection. You should consult with a liver specialist to sort this out.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What What Does Bacterial Vaginosis Look Like?
- What Percentage Of People Have Genital Herpes?
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- What Do Herpes On Lips Look Like?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- How To Tell A Partner You Have Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.