|Hep B lab question
Jul 8, 2012
In my lab results I have: Hep B viral DNA QT =33400000H <20IU/ml Hep B viral DNA QT =194000000H <116copies/ml and HBV denotype D precore mutations detected - C1858T BCP mutations detected Please, help me to understand my lab results
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were obtained, but it appears you have chronic infection with HBV. These tests don't indicate how long you have been infected or the extent of any liver damage. I suggest you consult with a liver specialist to determine if additional tests or treatment is indicated at this time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are Limitations Of Haart?
- Vaginitis Can You Get Bladder Infection
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
- The Risk Of Catching Gonorrhea From A Single Act Of Sexual Intercourse
- Syphilis Chancre Sores And Tea Tree Oil
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.