|Hep B lab question
Jul 8, 2012
In my lab results I have: Hep B viral DNA QT =33400000H <20IU/ml Hep B viral DNA QT =194000000H <116copies/ml and HBV denotype D precore mutations detected - C1858T BCP mutations detected Please, help me to understand my lab results
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why these tests were obtained, but it appears you have chronic infection with HBV. These tests don't indicate how long you have been infected or the extent of any liver damage. I suggest you consult with a liver specialist to determine if additional tests or treatment is indicated at this time.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Dry Cough An Ars Symptom?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.