HBV

Good day Sir,I was infected with HBV in 2007 and that time my virus load was 9.4*10^4 by pcr qnt,HBeAg -ve and ALT was 71.My hepatalogist started my treatment. I took adefovir for 1 year and enteavir for 2 year.HBV DNA by pcr become nagative and HBe Ab +ve and normal LFTs right after 2 year of infection.I stopped my treatment and after 8 month of stoppageHBV DNA was still -ve but HBsAg by ELIZA is reactive patient value 3700 and cutoff value 1 .Pease ellaborate my disease status.Am I suitable to immigration to other countries and marriage? THANKS A BUNDLE

I cannot comment on the immigration question. It appears you have arrested, but not eliminated the HBV infection, given that the HBV viral load is undetectable but the surface antigen test is still positive. You should consult with a liver specialist as to what additional treatment if any is appropriate.

third test results
SYPHILIS TREATMENT