3rd Hepatitis B Shot
Jul 1, 2012
I got my first Hep B shot in August 2011 and the second one in Sept 2011. I forgot to get the third one and it's July 2012. I will be starting at a new school in January, and Hep B is required. What do I do?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Just get the last HBV vaccine shot.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Urinary Tract Infection Cause False Positive Hiv Screening?
- Is Hiv Test At 3 Months Conclusive?
- How Long After Exposure To Hiv Does It Take To Test Positive?
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- Can A Dentist Refuse To Treat Someone With Hiv?
- Stopping Hiv Meds
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.