|3rd Hepatitis B Shot
Jul 1, 2012
I got my first Hep B shot in August 2011 and the second one in Sept 2011. I forgot to get the third one and it's July 2012. I will be starting at a new school in January, and Hep B is required. What do I do?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Just get the last HBV vaccine shot.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hepatitis Shot Series
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
- Hiv Antibody Does This Mean I Have Aids
- Which Enzyme Enables The Aids Virus To Replicate Within A Host Cell?
- Can You Take Testim And Cialis Together?
- Does Everyone Have Hiv Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.