|Genital herpes+ HIV 2
Jul 1, 2012
Thanks for reply. I'm on HIV medication since last 4 years and my CD4 is 500 and viral load is negligible.With that can I undergo a circumcision? Also please let me know that can an HIV+ive person undergo surgery? Do doctors are inhibited to perform surgery on positive individuals.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, there are no issues for having surgery with HIV infection, and yes, most surgeons should be willing to operate. Whether the stated procedure would be successful is unclear.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.