hbv-dna viral load
Jul 1, 2012
my brothers test of hbv-dna viral load rt-pcr(tagman)detection limit:6-110,000,000 IU/ml(35-640,200,000 copies/ml speciment with lessthan 6 IU/ml(<35 copies/ml)is below the defind range of test speciments with greater than 110,000,000 IU/ml(>640,200,000 copies/ml)is above the defined range of the test.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't see the actual result stated for this test. What is listed is just the ranges and definitions. I suggest you speak with the doctor who ordered the test regarding the results.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Nipple Sucking Negative Elisa At 16 Weeks
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting HIV
- Do Black Spots Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Swollen Lymph Nodes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.