Lab test HIV-2 western blot
Jul 1, 2012
Dr., what does the report mean when it ShowPROG HIV-2 Western blot has been added? what does it mean HIV-1 GP160AB Western blot not sent?Does it mean my husband is not infected when it reads HIV-1 Western blot is negative value?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You'll have to ask the doctor or lab about that test result.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do People Get AIDS From Drinking After Someone?
- Risk Of Sensual Massage
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Anal Sex Top?
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.