How to raise cd4 count

I m on HIV treatment from this week. and my HB is 9.4., can i take iron injection or tablet to increase my HB. and presently i m not able to eat anything. How to raise my hunger?

You don't indicate what HIV meds you are taking, and whether your hemoglobin was low before starting HIV meds. The first thing that has to be done is determine why your hemoglobin level is low. There are several possibilities with iron deficiency being one. Thus, this may not be an iron problem, so it is important to find the cause first. Why you can't eat anything could also have many reasons, but it is unlikely the low hemoglobin is the cause.

Case of Airborne AIDS in Spain?
Should I tell my family?