How to raise cd4 count
Jun 24, 2012
I m on HIV treatment from this week. and my HB is 9.4., can i take iron injection or tablet to increase my HB. and presently i m not able to eat anything. How to raise my hunger?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what HIV meds you are taking, and whether your hemoglobin was low before starting HIV meds. The first thing that has to be done is determine why your hemoglobin level is low. There are several possibilities with iron deficiency being one. Thus, this may not be an iron problem, so it is important to find the cause first. Why you can't eat anything could also have many reasons, but it is unlikely the low hemoglobin is the cause.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Infection Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.