|Case of Airborne AIDS in Spain?
Jun 23, 2012
Hello internet doctors, I caught wind of a rumor that there had been a case of HIV/AIDS that managed to mutate into an airborne strain. I heard someone had been infected this way somewhere in Spain. Is there any fact behind this, any ground for this rumor to have begun?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not that I am aware of.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.