|Case of Airborne AIDS in Spain?
Jun 23, 2012
Hello internet doctors, I caught wind of a rumor that there had been a case of HIV/AIDS that managed to mutate into an airborne strain. I heard someone had been infected this way somewhere in Spain. Is there any fact behind this, any ground for this rumor to have begun?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not that I am aware of.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Hiv And The Flu?
- Hormones And Peripheral Neuropathy
- Getting Hiv Body Fluid On A Scratch
- Would Trichomoniasis Or Chlamydia Show Up After A Few Years
- What Is The Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.