moving to a different state with adap

hello, I have been living with hiv now for 4 years taking Atripla and still un-detectable now! My question is that I may be moving to Florida (from Virginia) I have Adap and was wondering if my Adap will follow me or will I have to re-apply? I have never missed a single dose of my meds and want to continue to stay healthy and do not want to be on some waiting list if I have to move. I would appreciate any info you may have on this please!! Thank You!!

No, you will need to reapply, as each state has different rules, issues about residency, eligibility, etc. Go to: http://www.doh.state.fl.us/disease_ctrl/aids/care/enrollment.html.

Newly Dianosed Diabetic for 15+ Years
Case of Airborne AIDS in Spain?