How to raise cd4 count
Jun 23, 2012
my cd4 count is 150. how to raise it. and is there any effect.?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate whether you are on HIV treatment. If not, you should be on HIV treatment now. That will increase your CD4 count.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Physical Symptoms Of Hiv After Three Years Exposure
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- Why Do I Have Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What Can Happen If Hpv Goes Untreated?
- What Are The Short-term Effects Of Syphilis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.