Jun 23, 2012
What will happen if you have HIV and get no treatment?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The virus will destroy important immune system cells (CD4 cells), after which, a person would be susceptible to many other kinds of infections. HIV treatment would prevent this from happening.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Risk Of Getting AIDS
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Vaginal Secretions Afraid I Have HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Blowjob?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Sharing A Toothbrush?
- Are Oral Ulcers An Early Sign Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.