Jun 23, 2012
What will happen if you have HIV and get no treatment?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The virus will destroy important immune system cells (CD4 cells), after which, a person would be susceptible to many other kinds of infections. HIV treatment would prevent this from happening.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Transmission In A Dental Office
- When An Insect Bites Someone With Hiv Can It Be Transmitted To Another Person?
- Laws For Partner Notification For Hiv Aids And Other Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Saliva Has Different Proteins And Enzymes That Damage Hiv
- Gaining Weight On Atripla
- Norvir Side Effects Belly Fat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.