I would like to know about how to read my bld wrk

The question is in 2008 my cd4 was 297 ,and now is 700,my viral load is not dectected , but i also have or had hep c and it was really bad ,HCV RNA 80,800,000,the docs are saying now im good where is that in new bld tests ,im concerned ,but happy too that im doing great ,im taking care of myself and praying alot too ,i just want to learn more THANK YOU FOR TIME

Sounds like your HIV treatment has worked great. I am not clear as to whether your HCV infection has been treated or not. If not, given where your CD4 count is, it may be worthwhile discussing treatment for HCV.

interpretation of lab result
No Treatment