interpretation of lab result
Jun 23, 2012
My wife is HbsAg+ , HbeAg - , IgM - and IgG + and normal Alt, Billurbin and Ast for last six month when detected in Parenental review
Response from Dr. Holodniy
She may have chronic HBV infection. These results should be discussed with the obstetrician or a liver specialist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Sex On A Woman And HIV Transmission Risk
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.