what does "A lot of virus in my body" mean?

Hello again Another question, as I feel my Doctor is avoiding telling me something. I was hospitalised two weeks ago with seroconversion illness, and upon being advised of the positive test results in hospital on 9th June, the Doctor told there "was a lot of virus in my body". I asked him the next day what my VL was and he said he didnt know! My own GP (who is supposedly a HIV Doctor) told me that he has not been advised of my VL and that it does not matter what that is anyway! My CD4 came back at 334 and 29%. I am being tested again on 23rd June for cd4, VL and virus sensitivity. I am just stressing out completely about my low cd4 results and the fact that I have a "lot of virus in my body", but no one will tell me my VL. What can I expect my VL to be? Should I be worried? I am absolutely 100% certain I was infected on 29th April.

If this is indeed acute infection, then the amount of virus circulating would indeed be high. The viral load would most likely be > 100,000 copies/ml, and in many cases over a million. The doctors are likely saying, but not saying to you, that the viral load will be high, but that is not reflective of where the viral load will be within a few weeks, as the viral load will decrease to what we refer to as the viral load set point within a few months after seroconversion.

coughing
interpretation of lab result