What Vaccination shots are safe to take?

Hi! I have tested positive for a little over a year now. My cd4 count is still above 700 and viral load is below 400 copies/ml. I have not yet started taking hiv meds.

I was concerned about what vaccines are essential and safe for me to take at this point as i have not taken any as yet (Besides the Hep A & B vaccine shots which i got before i was positive and also subsequent booster shots for it later.) I have read in some places that the pneumonia vaccine should be taken soon after one gets a positive result. Is it too late for me to take that vaccine now? Also vaccines for TB and HPV are they safe to take? As i understand the HPV vaccine was mostly recommended for women to prevent cervical cancer but i now hear homosexual men are also advised to take it. I am a gay man which is why i was concerened.

Please shed some light as to which vaccines are safe and should be taken and which ones should be avoided.

Here is the recommend list of immunizations for HIV infected people: http://www.aidsinfo.nih.gov/contentfiles/Recommended_Immunizations_FS_en.pdf. There is not problem for you to get the pneumonia (Pneumovax) vaccine now.

TAKING PEP AND TIME FRAME
Atripla & Probiotics