TAKING PEP AND TIME FRAME

I had sex with a girl who later told me that she is positive and has been on ART for about 1year now. She tells me that i cannot be infected, but if i insist i can take her ART as a PEP for a month and then go for testing thereafter to be sure.

Now i do not know if it is true that the chances are low enough for me not to bother taking the ART and what time frame should ART be administered from date of this incident. I appreciate your response.

The devil is in the details, as to whether she has detectable levels of virus, even in the presence of ART, and even if she is undetectable, the risk of transmission is not zero. However, taking her ART meds as PEP is not a good idea, and I suggest you discuss this with your doctor, and it is also likely that you are now outside the window when PEP would be effective.

High VL but relatively high DCD4
What Vaccination shots are safe to take?