High VL but relatively high DCD4

I was diagnosed in Feb 2011. My results were:

- Apr. 2011: VL 100k, CD4 840 - Apr. 2012: VL 120k, CD4 809

My doctor says I should not be worried with even with that high VL given the stable CD4 count. However, I heard that if the VL is above 100k many advice starting the therapy. FYI My next blood test is scheduled around Aug 2012. Thank you very much in adv for your reply,

Although your CD4 count is currently in the normal range, given that viral load, it is likely not to stay there for long. Another number to follow is the CD4 percent, which is usually a more stable number over time. However, if the CD4 percent is starting to decline that may indicate your virus is on the move. Although there is no urgency to start HIV treatment, a consistent viral load > 100,000 will result in a declining CD4 count. You are correct, the treatment guidelines and most experts would recommend starting treatment given your kind of numbers to preserve immune function.

Viral Load Flucuations
TAKING PEP AND TIME FRAME