|Hep B surface antibody test
Jun 17, 2012
The test results said: Result Flag Reference 210.30 mIU/mL H Reactive A Non-reactive
I can't make heads or tails of this--do I have Hepatitis B?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why this test was ordered. This test alone could reflect current or past infection, or evidence of antibody after immunization. I suggest you discuss the results with your doctor.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Getting Scratched Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.