Hep c viral RNA quant rt pcr

My IU number is 2180 ?? My log IU is 3.34?? Can someone please explain this to me in simple English ?? In other words , how bad is it?? thank you...

Those values represent a very low HCV viral load. 2180 and 3.34 are are the same number expressed in different mathematical terms. The average HCV viral load in someone with chronic HCV infection is around 1-3 million. Many things in addition to HCV viral load level, must be factored in to determine what the extent of liver damage there may be with this infection. Additional blood tests and scans may be required to determine whether treatment is required at this point.

CD4 results
CD4 test