hcv viral load
Jun 17, 2012
what it mean less than (100 real time pcr.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why this test was obtained. Most tests have a lower cutoff of < 20 IU/ml. A value of < 100 could indicate a positive result. You should discuss these results with the ordering physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills Without Fever As A Sign Of Hiv
- Can You Get Hiv From Fingering With A Scab?
- Which Body Organs Does Hiv Affect?
- How Can A Woman Be Hiv Positive And Her Husband Hiv Negative?
- Can You Take Testim And Cialis Together?
- Could A Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Result In An Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.