hcv viral load
Jun 17, 2012
what it mean less than (100 real time pcr.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why this test was obtained. Most tests have a lower cutoff of < 20 IU/ml. A value of < 100 could indicate a positive result. You should discuss these results with the ordering physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Dentist Refuse To Treat Someone With Hiv?
- Are There Ways To Treat Swollen Lymph Nodes With Hiv?
- Diseases That Mimic Hiv
- Lymph Node Biopsy And Hiv
- Can I Know If I'm Hiv Positive After 2 Weeks Of Infected?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.