hcv viral load
Jun 17, 2012
what it mean less than (100 real time pcr.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why this test was obtained. Most tests have a lower cutoff of < 20 IU/ml. A value of < 100 could indicate a positive result. You should discuss these results with the ordering physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Lower Back Pain And Abnormal Vaginal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.