hcv viral load
Jun 17, 2012
what it mean less than (100 real time pcr.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why this test was obtained. Most tests have a lower cutoff of < 20 IU/ml. A value of < 100 could indicate a positive result. You should discuss these results with the ordering physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Herpes Discharge Look Like?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Shingles?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Is The Best Way To Keep Bacterial Vaginosis Away?
- Syphilis And Joint And Muscle Aches
- Symptoms Of Advanced Syphilis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.