Jun 3, 2012
On the day of HIV detection CD4 173 , VL-188000. After 2 months of medication CD4-289 , VL-591 Q1. Is it a good response or an average response? Q2. What is the target of CD4 and VL looking at the above results? ( keeping in mind the response shown) Q3. When should the next test be scheduled?
Long live the doctor and his family...Amen
Response from Dr. Holodniy
1. Fabulous response after two months. 2. It is very likely on your next visit that your viral load will be undetectable and your CD4 count in the 300-350 range. 3. Usually people will be seen after 3 months and then every 3 months thereafter.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Is Sore Throat A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling In Fingers An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.