Jun 3, 2012
On the day of HIV detection CD4 173 , VL-188000. After 2 months of medication CD4-289 , VL-591 Q1. Is it a good response or an average response? Q2. What is the target of CD4 and VL looking at the above results? ( keeping in mind the response shown) Q3. When should the next test be scheduled?
Long live the doctor and his family...Amen
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
1. Fabulous response after two months. 2. It is very likely on your next visit that your viral load will be undetectable and your CD4 count in the 300-350 range. 3. Usually people will be seen after 3 months and then every 3 months thereafter.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.