May 27, 2012
good morning,my boyfriend's doctor took him off his nerve pill an changed his hiv meds to 1 pill a day,he also has a cough for awhile what could that be?? thank you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
On the face of it, there doesn't seem to be any issue with the medication change, or that it is related to a cough. But the devil is in the details. Cough is a very nonspecific symptom that could be related to many medical conditions like infection, allergies, asthma, other lung or heart conditions or medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can Be Done To Rid The Pain Of Nerve Damage From Shingles?
- What Are All The Ways Of Contracting Syphilis?
- What Antibiotics Can Help Treat Chlamydia?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Topical Home Remedies For Genital Herpes Sores
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Face
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.