Swapped med

First I will like to thank you for your advise you are giving us on this side. My question is I have been on combination med of Efavirenz, LAMivudine and Tenofovir since Nov 2010 and last year I did cd4 test the result were good. So now I ve been told that they swapped tenofovir with Stavudine without even taking another test to see how the old combinition worked. I am so worried about all this Swap Doc, even crying alwys when I think of it as I see the side effect of Stavudine are not good. I like the look of my body. Do you think the swap is good nothing to worry or what pls explain to me. Meanwhile thinking of going to the doctor for CD4 test before taking Stavudine as I stil have tenofovir as I take my med from goverment clinic and they are failing to take test before the swap. Another Question is will I exprience all the stavudine side effect or it will depend as I never exprience any side effect on my old combination beside feeling dizzy from efavirenz. Thank you.

I don't think that was a good idea, and agree with you that the side effects with stavudine are more significant than those with tenofovir. I see no up side to the switch, unless cost was a driver in their decision.

my hbv dna quantitaive results please advice me
aids vs hiv