elevated platelet and liver enzymes. confused
May 27, 2012
can hiv cause elevated liver enzyme sgpt at 174 in early infection ( 6-9 months post exposure)? ultrasound with normal liver, spleen and gallbladder. sgpt in november was at 39.4.
Had also elevated platelet 4 months 555,000 post exkposure then t went back to 455,000 next month and 405,000 yesterday.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what your HIV antibody and viral load test results are, or whether hepatitis virus tests were performed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
- Why Can't Herpes Be Permanently Cured?
- What Natural Herb Can Be Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- Uv Light For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.