|RPR Syphilis Interpretation
May 27, 2012
I was tested positive for Syphilis. Titer 1:1 w/positive FTA-ABS. The Physician referred me to the Health Department for a second test and treatment.
Have you seen cases where people with titer 1:1 do not respond to the treatment?
If I still continue showing a positive result after treatment what it means?
I am very concerned and would appreciate your reply/comments about it.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Almost all people will respond to treatment and many will remain positive for years after treatment has been completed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Hands After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Touching Open Wound Worried I Have
- Painful Ejaculation After Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.