High CD4 Count But Increase in Viral Load

My recent blood work indicated that my CD4 count increased to over 800, but my viral load also increased from 280 to 1000.....should I be worried? I have been on Truvada and Kaletra for the past four years and my viral load has never been this high before. I thought if your CD4 found was high, your viral load was typically low. Thank you for your help.

Assuming you are adherent to your meds this could be a problem. You don't indicate whether you were always undetectable and now you are seeing this increase, or you were never undetectable and now you are seeing this increase. I suggest you get a resistance test to see whether your virus has become resistant to one or more of your HIV meds and whether your regimen needs to modified or not.

2 years of therapy
PNP! Safe Anal but not oral and caught Gonorrhea.