re: cd4 counts

thks for response Dr. as far as the test that was run on rna it was the same as the first from quest rna pcr 3.0 from cobas <20 copies this is the one now that read <51 copies.i am not on any meds and i wanted know as cd8 counts rise does that cause inflamation i have been getting a lot of back pains and told i have ibs or is this all stress related.as you can see this is still really weird as to how i could have gotten this. i tested negative in 2009 only women i have had intercourse with is my wife thankgod she is negative was tested 2x since dec 2011. only thing i ever had was a Cystoscopy on sep28th 2011 . and a foot massage on nov 22nd 2011 in which i thought i felt a pinch on my toe but could not tell if it was from a pressure point press or a needle pinch because my i was faced down on the massage table. if this infection was something that recent lets say nov22 2011 . would i have a undetecable virus load on jan19th. is that how it works on new infections. or could something else be going on here. thankyou doctor.

You'll have to find out from the lab why they changed the cutoff if this was the same assay. Again, it likely doesn't make any difference in have the result interpreted as undetectable.

cd4 decrease
CD4 vs Viral Load