|Can I live at home with my wife who is not HIV?
May 20, 2012
Hi Mark, I need to tell my wife about this recent HIV infection. I am afraid she will not want me in the house any longer. If we do not participate in any sexual activity, how dangerous am I to her? What if I get a cut?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, you need to disclose your HIV diagnosis to her. There is no problem with you living with her and practicing safe sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Diarrhea After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.