regard to previous question on low CD4

hi Dr Holodiniy thank's for replying to my question.my + partner is on medication's 1)Truvada 2)Prezista he has been hiv + for almost 2 years. his last VL in April last month was 40000 and last year around thanks giving was 17000.blood work was done to see if there was any copies of the virus last month nothing was seen, the result was fine.that made me worried because something is not working, may be the medication need to be changed.please i need your opinion on this issue.he is not progessing with his treatment.

If he is really taking his HIV meds as prescribed, then I agree that something is not working. It may be useful to get a HIV resistance test to see whether his virus has become resistant to one or more of the HIV meds he is taking. That will help determine which if any of the meds should be changed and to what.

Lymphoma
New Viral Load Testing in Australia