Doc, check this out
May 13, 2012
how about using the same premise to rebuild someone's immune system?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Interesting approach. This could theoretically help with one half of the equation, namely to boost the immune system, but it wouldn't help get rid of the virus in already infected cells.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Are Purple Spots A Sign Of AIDS?
- Is Rash A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Purple Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.