viral laod and CD4 cells
May 13, 2012
my lab latest results is CD4 is 353 and viral load is 26000, must is be worried or is normal? im not yet on med does this mean i must start?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The normal range for CD4 counts is 500-1500. Your CD4 count is thus low, but not dangerously so. Your viral load is in the moderate range. Taken together, your numbers indicate you should start HIV treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Rash An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Are Some Ways You Can Get Std's?
- Can I Drink Alcohol With Combivir And Viramune?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.