Viral Load

I have been undetectable for 7 years. My recent lab results shown this: HIV-1 RNA Detected, weak positive, <48 cop (1) If I am <48 it means undetectable for The Cobas test. why is that note put in my labs. What does it mean? Thank you

It means that there is some HIV RNA detectable, but below the officially reported lower limit of detection. The published data is controversial as to what this means. Most publications and experts would conclude that in people receiving HIV treatment, there is no cause for concern. There will likely always be some very small amount of HIV viral load that might be intermittently detectable, but that does not mean treatment is failing.

low cd4 court
Viral rebound