May 6, 2012
doctor, my first after being diagnosed positive with HIV were... the test was taken on november 29th ... viral load 202000 and cd4 count 80... i started treatment on december 8th 2011... a second test was made on march 1st... the results were viral load 110 and cd count 181... i have been taken azt and kaletra (lopinavir, ritonavir, lavimudine and zidovidine) my questions first... how was my progress in the first three month of treatment and what can I expect in my third test that i will take on june 1st... thank you very much doctor... i continue to be taking my 6 pills daily
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling Lips A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Coated Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Oral Sex On A Woman Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.