May 6, 2012
Trying to understand lab work Hepatitis c Quantitation is 7,560&HCV log10 is 3,879 what do these numbers tell you about your viral load?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a very low HCV viral load. You don't indicate why this test was obtained, and whether HCV treatment has been given. Those two numbers mean the same thing and are different ways mathematically to express the same number.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many Cases Of Contracting Hiv Through Kissing Have Been Reported?
- When An Insect Bites Someone With Hiv Can It Be Transmitted To Another Person?
- Does Standard Blood Work Test For Hiv?
- Low Red Blood Cell Count And Hiv
- Negative Hiv Result Then Testing Positive Risk
- Rash After Getting The Hepatitis A Vaccine
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.