May 6, 2012
Trying to understand lab work Hepatitis c Quantitation is 7,560&HCV log10 is 3,879 what do these numbers tell you about your viral load?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a very low HCV viral load. You don't indicate why this test was obtained, and whether HCV treatment has been given. Those two numbers mean the same thing and are different ways mathematically to express the same number.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Precautions Should One Take To Avoid Contracting The HIV And AIDS Disease?
- How Long Does It Take For HIV Symptoms To Show Up?
- Can You Get Aids If You Suck Someone' S Dick?
- What Are The Dangers Of Artefill?
- Does Having Candidiasis Mean I Have HIV?
- How Do You Get Rid Of Peripheral Neuropathy?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.