May 6, 2012
Trying to understand lab work Hepatitis c Quantitation is 7,560&HCV log10 is 3,879 what do these numbers tell you about your viral load?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a very low HCV viral load. You don't indicate why this test was obtained, and whether HCV treatment has been given. Those two numbers mean the same thing and are different ways mathematically to express the same number.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Dried Blood?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Mutual Masturbation?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Bleeding Gums?
- Can You Catch HIV From Smoking After Someone?
- Can You Contract AIDS From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- Do People Get AIDS From Insertive Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.