|HBV VIRAL LOAD BY TAQ MAN
May 6, 2012
Hi DOC My wife's HBV VIRAL LOAD BY TAQMAN is 45 IU/ML Is she affected and need medicatication please suggest
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That is a very low HBV viral load. Yes she is infected and there are other blood tests and scans that need to be done before a decision about treatment is made. In general, given that low viral load, most experts would not start treatment at this point, unless there are other factors involved (HIV infection, other medical conditions, etc). You need to speak with a liver specialist about her case.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Spots After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.