hep c pcr qnt
Apr 29, 2012
my hep c pcr qnt is <24. what does this mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why this test was ordered, what the results of the HCV antibody test were, or whether this is a post treatment result. I suggest you consult with the doctor who ordered the test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Condom Causing Penis Irritation
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- How To Stop Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.