hep c pcr qnt
Apr 29, 2012
my hep c pcr qnt is <24. what does this mean?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate why this test was ordered, what the results of the HCV antibody test were, or whether this is a post treatment result. I suggest you consult with the doctor who ordered the test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Can Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes In Armpits?
- How Much Fluid Does It Take To Contract Hiv?
- What Is Thrush Does It Cause Vomiting?
- At Home Exercises To Help Reduce Buffalo Hump
- Long Term Studies Of Hiv-discordant Couples
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.